Wednesday, May 27, 2015

What I'm working on...

Project Life...and I'm lovin' every minute of it!

I'm amazed at how easily some weeks come together all because of the kit choice. I wasn't sure what I was getting into, but I enjoy setting time a side to work on this, and have enjoyed looking back over the weeks I have completed. It will be fun to see what this looks like at the end of the year in PRINT! :) That's the goal anyways...









Oh, I guess, also of note, I am studying for my Certification in Human Resources. It's not nearly as pretty or as fun as Project Life, but I have dedicated time to it, and am getting a little more nervous as the exam date approaches (about a month away!) Here's to a month full of cramming...just like college...well, a little different I suppose :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...