Friday, April 17, 2015

My most favorite kits!!!

Happy Friday! It's been a busy week. I've been trying to get caught up with my scrappin', but my computer has different ideas, so I'm not nearly as productive as I'd like to be. So, I figured I'd do my blog post, instead! 

So, I couldn't pick just one kit. The first one I will consider an oldie, but I still use it quite frequently. It's the Superlatives Bundle. It's full of neutrals, and brights mixed in. It's the perfect combination, and also it is just full of versatile elements. Win!



The next one is Already There by Violet. It's a very soft, and feminine. I've used it in a number of my project life layouts, and have just started using it for regular layouts as well, see below!


And, my other current favorite is That Photo Life by Marisa. Again, the neutrals with the brights, and the gold. *Love* 


So, those are some of my favorite kits! What are some of yours?!

3 comments:

Marcy Coate Fumini said...

Hi Emily! Love your choices. Mine was "Almost There" by Violet Irisovna, too! Your layout is so pretty :-)

Karen Mortensen said...

Hi. I was just looking at an old post from 2 years ago and found that you had commented. I hope you are doing well. The kits are sure nice.

Marisa Lerin said...

Some of my favorite kits too! Thanks for sharing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...