Thursday, March 06, 2014

Random photos from our trip...

Well, I've been horribly unmotivated as of late taking pictures. I have been taking pictures, but some days I take one with my camera, but within the last week, I think I have used three of my phone photos for my project 365. Winter is just dragging on, the kids are both on antibiotics, and are finally sleeping. After all the ear infections we dealt with last year with TRex, Hman ruptured his eardrum on Tuesday. I couldn't even imagine the pain. For the most part, he has been handling it very well, though every time his ear popped he would scream in pain. Sigh...

Anyway, we traveled to TRexs two year birthday party. Every day since then he has asked to go to grandma and grandpa's...





Hopefully with the recovery and the less frigid weather my mojo and creativity will return!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...