Linking up with the Random Friday 5
Happy Valentine's Day! The kids' had a little party at daycare yesterday, and I think it is safe to say they had a lot of fun with it...especially the boy.
1. I have been so cold lately that, even though the temps have been above zero, I have been wearing at least one sweater. Most instances at home, I have an undershirt, sweater, vest, and sweatshirt on. And, no, I am not kidding. I hate being cold.
2. It is not uncommon for me to fall asleep at the computer at night. I am in the process of downsizing my computer / online activities.
3. Currently I do a Project 365 and a Project 52, I was hoping to start to do more writing, and to take more photographs with me in them. I have come to the realization that my plate is already full.
4. The boy, aka Hman, aka Tractorman can sings almost all of the lyrics to Fire on The Ponchatrain by Lost Trailers. I'd love to record it someday, however, most of the time, we are in the car when this is happening.
5. Yesterday, one of the prompts for the #FMSPhotoaday series was perfect. I posted the following:
The perfect combination...mint + chocolate!