Friday, February 14, 2014

Random Friday Five


Linking up with the Random Friday 5

Happy Valentine's Day! The kids' had a little party at daycare yesterday, and I think it is safe to say they had a lot of fun with it...especially the boy.

1. I have been so cold lately that, even though the temps have been above zero, I have been wearing at least one sweater. Most instances at home, I have an undershirt, sweater, vest, and sweatshirt on. And, no, I am not kidding. I hate being cold.

2. It is not uncommon for me to fall asleep at the computer at night. I am in the process of downsizing my computer / online activities.

3. Currently I do a Project 365 and a Project 52, I was hoping to start to do more writing, and to take more photographs with me in them. I have come to the realization that my plate is already full.

4. The boy, aka Hman, aka Tractorman can sings almost all of the lyrics to Fire on The Ponchatrain by Lost Trailers. I'd love to record it someday, however, most of the time, we are in the car when this is happening.

5. Yesterday, one of the prompts for the #FMSPhotoaday series was perfect. I posted the following:
The perfect combination...mint + chocolate!


Happy Friday!!

4 comments:

Nancy said...

Downsizing online presence is a good thing in my opinion. :)

Tamar SB said...

Happy V-day! I hate being cold, too! Yuck!

Robyn Goddard said...

Happy Valentine's Day, Emily!
I like your picture and edit. The colors are becoming.

I don't like being cold either. I am with you on the layers and layers.

One can't go wrong with Peppermint Patties!

Ida said...

Obviously you've not hit the "M" stage in life yet if you are cold all the time. I'm always in a T-Shirt because I'm pretty much warm although I do keep a small heater running in my computer room to help with the cold.
I spend too much time myself on the computer but hey I'm not working and really what else would I want to spend my time doing, (housework - Nah).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...