Friday, February 28, 2014

Pixelscrapper Wedding Kit

Happy March! Here is my portion of this months blog train "A Country Wedding"

I hope your weather is more springlike than we we have here. It's been a brutal winter, and hopefully the weather will turn soon, and we could have some spring sunshine.
Oh, yeah, personal use only, too, thanks!

Download kit here - Box Update - as of 03/04/14 I've run out of bandwidth for the month.

Download kit here - 4shared

Please let me know if you have any issue with the links. I'll do what I can!

Here's the original list for the blogtrain.

9 comments:

Anne D said...

I'm having trouble with the Box link. Nothing happens when I try to download.

Janet said...

Thank you so much!

gypsymonkeyscrap said...

I love the textured papers...thank you!

artofnadia said...

Thanks for sharing! I like the denim papers.

Pam K said...

Thank you - I love the look of your papers!

LeeAnn said...

Thank you for your generosity! I love your mini kit!

Julie P. (babyofmine) said...

Oº°‘¨ (Thank you!) ¨‘°ºO

Unknown said...

Thank you for sharing your kit with us. I am liking the brads a lot. -Marie

Mat's Merry Memoirs said...

Thanks so much for your share! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...