Saturday, January 11, 2014

Random-ness.

Soooooo......how's it goin?

Lomo LC-A

1. I am having a lot of fun with my new Lomo LC-A camera. I knew nothing of lomography, until I started using my tumblr account, and I became extremely intrigued, and I am now a lomographer. I'm on my second roll of film, and I just ordered more film!

2. I have the theme song to Bob the Builder in my head.

3. I like long socks, they make me happy.

4. This past week I was success in making some new recipes, three to be exact. Two for the husband and I, and one for the kids. The kids liked theirs, but wouldn't eat the leftovers. You can't win them all folks.

5. I am all caught up with my photo edits!

Linking up with Nancy's Random 5 Friday

7 comments:

Lex said...

at least the Bob the Builder song isn't TOO annoying... could always be worse, right? :)

Ashley said...

Well thanks, because now I have Bob the Builder theme song in my head. :)

Nancy Claeys said...

Hey you! So nice to see you on my blog this morning -- and congrats on the new camera.

Thanks for participating Emily. xo

Beth Edwards said...

i agree with you on #3. it is the simple things in life that make it all worth while. happy weekend!! ( :
www.elizardbreathspeaks.com/

Tamar SB said...

Oh no. Now I have that theme song in my head! Glad to hear you had recipe success!

Ida said...

I did not know that you could still use "film" in a camera. What exactly is Lomography?

AudreyN said...

My son just found out about Bob the Builder! that goodness for Amazon Prime. What recipes did you try?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...