Saturday, January 18, 2014

La dee da dee da....

Happy Saturday....what's new?! 'Twas a long day for us...cleaning, moving things, grocery shopping (ug!)...


1. Friday I got some decent shots of the moon. Probably the best ones I've gotten, to date. About an hour after I got to work, when I was getting some tea, I saw the moon still up, and had to go outside. I regret not taking my gloves and scarf.

2. Both of my children can sing the first verse and the chorus to 'King of the Road.'

3. I'm currently watching It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia.  The nightman cometh!!!!!!

4. My children did not sleep a lot today. T took and awesome nap, Hman did not and hasn't been feeling the best, hopefully he will sleep in tomorrow.

5. I bought a journal in efforts to help remember details and the such for journaling for my digital scrapbooking, but I stopped after day 5....I suck at journaling/diary keeping.

Linking up with some randoms!

6 comments:

Nancy Claeys said...

I don't buy journals because I know I would not keep up with it! Lovely, lovely moon shot Emily.

Tamar SB said...

Love that moon - wow!! I usually see the moon like that when I'm driving so no real chance to take pics!!

Robyn Goddard said...

That is a stellar moon picture, Emily!

I think "King of the Road" is ok to sing. When the catch the drift of "Chug-A-Lug" you might need to worry. lol!

Funny how taking a nap as a kid was punishment. As an adult I take one every chance I get!

pattisjarrett said...

Love the moon shot and scenery. Yes, it looks like one needs to bundle up a bit to enjoy being out there!

Neabear said...

That is a gorgeous picture! Scarf and gloves would have helped. Sure looks cold. I hope everyone is better and has a great week.

Linnea

EG CameraGirl said...

I have a couple of journals with only a few pages written in each one. Hmmm.

I like your moon photo!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...