Thursday, January 30, 2014

30/365 Winter Randoms


1. It's January 31st and I've been ready for Spring ever since mid-December.
2. The kids really want to play in the snow, however, it's been way to cold for them to do so, and now the snow is taller than them.
3. On the commute home yesterday, both of the kids were going 'wheee' 'wheeee' as I was driving down the unplowed roads.
4. My winter boots look like I've owned them for more than one year. I have two coworkers who got some of those really cute new Sorels, those may be an investment for next year.
5. I have not made a snowman this season.

Linking up with all the wonderful Randoms!  

10 comments:

teriargo said...

I am sick of winter too. All of our snow is gone, but we have ice and fog...I would rather have snow. Lovely shot.

Karen said...

I got my first pair Of Sorels this winter, I LOVE them! You should check out the end of seasons sales, they will be less expensive. We have not made a snowman this year either, it's too cold for "packing" snow.

rayfamily said...

This winter has been long! It has been just too darned cold for sticky snow man snow. I also have my eyes on those sorels that I am seeing around..this winter has me convinced it is a worth while investment :)

Lisa said...

Oh my goodness, you captured *cold* perfectly with that shot. Spring will be all that much sweeter when we all survive this winter!
Visiting fro R5F

augcott said...

It's not so much winter that I dislike ... it's the snow. I truly could do without it.
I haven't built a snowman in years!
Have a toasty weekend.
diane @ thoughts and shots

Beth @ E. Lizard Breath Speaks said...

go make a snow man or lady soon. so fun! we have not had enough snow so far to make a snow person. ( :
happy weekend!!

Ida said...

First your wintery shot is so pretty.

Why is it that kids love snow so much. I don't recall liking it though as a kid. I was more of an "inside" kid.
Your kids "wheee, wheee" reminded me of that Geico Pig commercial where the goes, Wheee, Wheee, Wheee all the way home.

Sarah Huizenga said...

My daughter looked at those Sorels very cute. We stick with our Bogs thought, very multi-purpose.

Nancy Claeys said...

What? Get out there and make a snowman girl! :)

Lisa @ Two Bears Farm said...

I haven't heard of Sorels. No snowman here either.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...