1. It's January 31st and I've been ready for Spring ever since mid-December.
2. The kids really want to play in the snow, however, it's been way to cold for them to do so, and now the snow is taller than them.
3. On the commute home yesterday, both of the kids were going 'wheee' 'wheeee' as I was driving down the unplowed roads.
4. My winter boots look like I've owned them for more than one year. I have two coworkers who got some of those really cute new Sorels, those may be an investment for next year.
5. I have not made a snowman this season.
Linking up with all the wonderful Randoms!