Wednesday, December 18, 2013

What's new?

Black and white collage
 I've been meaning to blog for awhile now, but time isn't really on my side, especially now that Christmas is right around the corner. It's been busy....between, work and home life, there isn't a lot of down time. Up until recently, I've done well at keeping it all together..all my crafts, my hobbies, all the kids' things, there is time for it all...not necessarily every day, but a little time here and there definitely adds up.

BUT, that all changed about a week ago. Everything then started to happen at once, then the illnesses arrived, and nothing happened.

I don't like those weeks. It seems, even though kids' get viruses all the time, they last for a day or two in the summer, and come around every two months, but in the winter, it's once a month and they last for a week, which makes it feel like the kids are constantly sick....BECAUSE THEY PRETTY MUCH ARE.

Anyway, I want to start blogging again. I plan to post my Project 365 photos here again starting in January. I've already got a file started for that. I've been posting them directly to pinterest, and I don't really like doing that, but it worked for awhile.

So, what's new with you?


Christmas Tree Collage

2 comments:

Ashley said...

The pictures are beautiful! I'm glad you are back.

Tamar SB said...

Sorry about the sickies!!! Hope you have a healthy and happy holiday!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...