Tuesday, December 31, 2013

The Best is Yet to Come - Pixelscrapper Blog Train

Here's a lovely freebie for you today! I really like the colors for this blogtrain, now that I am making an attempt at blogging again, I think I'm going to change things around with this color palette in mind. (Edit: I did make a blog change!)

I have a couple of basic papers and designs, then, as I am using journal cards more in my scrapping, decided to make some for this mini kit. I hope you enjoy.

The Best is Yet to Come Digital Scrapbooking Kit

DOWNLOAD HERE - 4shared

Download Here - box.com

Here's a random funny clip from Seinfeld


HAPPY 2014!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

19 comments:

Miss Becki said...

I love your clean papers and journal cards! Thank you, and Happy New Year! :)

Kaleena said...

I always love the papers that you make for the pixelscrapper blog train. Thanks for the random laugh too ^^

Bre said...

Great patterns!
Thanks

Mags said...

Love your part - many, many thanks!
And LOVE the Seinfeld vid!
:) Mags / MagsGraphics

sherry said...

Love the patterns you used :) Thanks

Mary Kruschke said...

Emily, great papers and a welcome for 2014. Thank you!

BitsOScrap said...

Thank you!

CTgirl said...

Thanks!!!
Rene

Digiscrap Freebiefinder said...

Thanks for the great freebie! You have been listed on www.digiscrapfreebiefinder.blogspot.com a website featuring hand-picked designer digi freebies (with a link to your page for downloading)!

Tiffany Johnstone said...

Thanks for the fun papers Emily! I love the new blog design too! Happy New Year!

Isabell Hauck said...

Hey! Very nice contribution. I especially like the solid papers and the journaling cards. Thanks!

Marisa Lerin said...

Fun papers! Thanks!

Sharon-Dewi Stolp said...

I love your journal cards! Thanks for sharing!

Catherine said...

love how your blog matches the train... these are awesome colors arent they! thanks for sharing!

Mary Presley said...

Love the papers and journal cards!! Great colors!! Thank you so much for sharing!!!

Pam K said...

Thanks for sharing!

Pamela Rainbow said...

Thank you for sharing your wonderful fresh designs so generously with us! I have seen a number of your designs, and I really like your original approach. Best wishes for 2014! Many thanks, Pamela Richardson, in Ontario, Canada

R said...

Journal cards... YAY!! :) Thank you for sharing with us.

Unknown said...

Thank you for sharing, I especially love the journaling cards.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...