Friday, December 20, 2013

Friday Funniieessssssssss!

You like to laugh...don't you? Well, if you DO, you should totally check out our super funny Friday Funnies pinterest board. It's been awhile since I've posted some funnies, but here are some of my recent faves:

Why Digital Technology Will Never Entirely Replace Paper by organiccare #Illustration #Cartoon #Humor #Technology

Hahaha Cats are so great

Oh, Walmart.

Accidentally made the cutest cookie in the world.

Funny Pictures – 38 Pics

Found the i in team, this is so good!

Should I tell them I’m here
See, good stuff, right? For some more fun, visit Audrey!!! Happy Friday!

Oh yeah, for more fun and random stuff...i'm on instagram...I just keep forgetting to add that :)

1 comment:

AudreyN said...

Ha ha ha! The irish sunbather is my favorite :) I totally suck and never put mine up, maybe I'll do Monday funnies instead LOL!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...