Sunday, December 29, 2013

Best of 2013 - Month by Month

So, I've decided to go through month by month and pick my favorite non-kid photos. I've got a lot of photos, both of my kids and of other stuff, so I thought it'd be fun to look through the archives and pick one.

January
It's always fun to shoot sunrises / sunsets....you can't go wrong!
pretty winter sunrise
A pretty winter sunrise

February
Winter + Fog = Pretty! And, add a touch of texture...extra pretty!
foggy winter landscape
Add caption
A foggy winters' morning

March
We love going to Stillwater...it's very pretty there.
Downtown Boutique
Downtown Stillwater

April
Flowers are my favorite. Simple and clean.
pretty little flowers
Pretty purple flowers

May
I'm longing for bright blue skies and warm summer days. Can't you just smell the lilacs???
Lilacs are blooming
Lilacs are blooming

June
Tulips!
bright pink tulip
Tulips on black


July
My husband and I love horseracing. This was the first time I took my camera to the track, I will definitely be doing that again!
Defeated
Defeated

August
Such a sad sunflower...
wilted sunflower
Wilted

September
I finally remembered to stop at a creek on my way to work.
Down the Stream
Down the Stream

October
Back in Stillwater again...right place...right time...
serene waters
On the water

November
Again, the creek...a little more mood this time.
Waters' reflection
Reflection


December
Winter in Farmland USA
Farmland USA

One of these days I will remember to re-size my photos for the web...someday...


~Here's to 2014~

1 comment:

Tamar SB said...

What a great year! Have a wonderful 2014!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...