Sunday, December 22, 2013

10 Apps. A List for Monday...

I'm making a list! It's been awhile...what's new?

So, I have a smartphone now! Yay! I love instagram...it's my favorite (I watched Elf today).

I am making attempts to blog again! Yay!

Today's list is 10 apps. I'm still pretty new to all this, so I am looking forward to see what other people have to say about apps.

So, without further ado:

1. Instagram
2. Netflix
3. Twitter
4 Pinterest
5. Tumblr
6. Live365
7. Pudding Camera
8. BeFunky Photo Editor
9. WD Cloud
10. Kid Coloring

Random instagram photos:

pretty snowy tree

stitchy stitchy

pretty sunrise

shadow selfie

Linking up with Stasha for Monday Listicles!!!

What about you? What apps do you use?


1 comment:

Tamar SB said...

I totally agree about most of those apps! Never caught on to tmblr - I use the MSNBC app religiously though!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...