Saturday, November 30, 2013

Worldwide Christmas Scrapbooking Freebie Blogtrain!

I've got some freebies for you today! I'm taking part in the Worldwide Christmas Scrapbooking blogtrain. I had some time at the beginning of the month, and thought it would be fun to participate in another blogtrain. I have a mini kit for you. I hope you enjoy, and be sure to click the banner below to take you to the original blog train listing. 
Winter is Coming Digital Scrapbooking MiniKit

Download Here


Happy Holidays!

7 comments:

Галина Косинова said...

Большое спасибо - чудесный набор!!!

Noko411 said...

Thank you!

Lou Anne Hazel said...

This is great! Thank you for sharing.

Hannah Hurey said...

Thank you so much!!!

Mat's Merry Memoirs said...

Thanks a lot for your share!

Mary Presley said...

Very beautiful!!! Colors, papers and elements are beautiful!! Thank you so much for sharing!!! Happy Holidays!!

Reba said...

Thank you so much.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...