Monday, November 04, 2013

Lately...

Hi! It's been awhile. How have things been? We've been busy. I'm not sure how much I will be back, but I figured I'd start trying a little. 

- weellll, I've been rockin' the project 365. There have only been a handful of days where I've had to use an archive photo. I've definitely gotten into the routine of it.
- I've also stuck with my project 52 scrap project. I've definitely figure out a few things with respect to weekly layouts, though I'm still not really good at journaling.
project 365 - collage 1

- the kids are busy bodies, now that we are approaching more time inside, we are getting creative with projects, and discovering the toy boxes again.

- halloween was fun, the kids enjoyed trick or treating, and have consumed a fair amount of sugar, that, in addition to the time change, has made some interesting days.

project 365 - collage 2

I will leave it at that for now. I've got some projects that are calling my name!

3 comments:

Dina Lettre said...

Looks like there's been lots of fun up there! Such a great collection.

Tamar SB said...

Great shots! Glad to hear things are going well!

Rebecca said...

Good for you on the 365, I have never attempted it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...