Sunday, November 17, 2013

Favorite recent scrapbooking layouts.

One of the challenges I started this year was to do not only a Project 365 but also a Project 52 to scrapbook the 365 photos I've taken. In addtion to that, I participate quite regularly in challenges at Pixelscrapper. The following are some of my favorite recent layouts I've done.
I used a kit from Harper Finch for this layout.

I used a pixelscrapper kit by Marisa Lerin for this one.

I used a Halloween kit from Pixelscrapper from a new designer (Shiela Reid)

I used the Capturing Fall blog train for this layout. 

It has been really interesting to see my progress over the year. I started scrapbooking last year, and I can tell improvement from this year to last. I still fumble around quite a bit, but I use resources and scraplift more than I ever use to before.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...