Friday, October 11, 2013

Comfy Feet? Don't mind if I do! Courtesy of Dr. Scholl's for Her Active Series Insoles

Last week, I received a package in the mail from Influenster (yay!), and was excited to find a pair of Dr. Scholl's Active Series insoles. I hadn't purchased insoles in a very long time, so I was excited to try this pair out. 

As soon as I had an available moment (or two) I took them out of the package, and followed the instructions as how to put them into my shoes. At first glance, once I ripped the original insoles out of my shoes, and set them next to the Dr. Scholl's Active Series Insoles, you could see a huge (or as my son says ginormous), difference. There was no cushion, support or padding in the insoles that were in my shoes.
I traced the insoles...
then cut them out, and placed them in my shoes.

Don't they look nice? I've been wearing them now for about a week, and my feet are extremely comfy, they never cramp, and look forward to many more activities while wearing these insoles.

* I received the Dr. Scholl's Active Series insoles compliments of Influenster!

1 comment:

Robyn G said...

Emily,
I usually buy the cheap-o shoe insoles. Even they make a difference. I have them in most of my shoes. Glad you discovered a good find!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...