Thursday, June 13, 2013

Old School Blogging

Old School Blogging... The ABCs of Me

The ABC's of Me

It's old school blogging time.

I was tagged by Audrey and will be linking up with Miss Elaine-ous Life !

A. Attached or Single? - Attached?
B. Best Friend? - Yes?
C. Cake or Pie? - Cake all the way, with an accurate cake to frosting ratio.

D. Day of choice? - I'm going to have to go with Saturday. We are all at home, the 'need to do list' is there, but easy to put off if there are better things to do.

source
E. Essential Item? I agree with Audrey...my purse, it's always with me. Always.
F. Favorite color? BLUE! Always has been, always will be, unless I go color blind, then it will be dark gray.

G. Gummy Bears or worms. Worms. Not sure why, but I like them.

source
H. Hometown. Hmm...well, I was born in Nebraska, and I don't really count that as my hometown, but I don't really count Charles City as my hometown either, so....
I. Favorite Indulgence? To eat? Mint and chocolate...I'm still on that kick even though the nursing and constant eating has stopped.
J. January or July? Hands down July. I am not a fan of winter, even more so after this horribly pro-longed winter we had. I love hot, I love humid, I love summer!
K. Kids? 2 little boys that always have a bunch of energy!
L. Life isn't complete without? Family, friends, and good beer.
M. Marriage Date? August 15th
N. Number of brothers/sisters. I'm the 4th of 5.
O.  Oranges or Apples? Apples...not a fan of that peely stuff that always get stuck in your teeth.

source
P. Phobias? Spiders. Spiders. (it's getting better, but spiders.)
Q.Quotes.



R. Reasons to Smile? Quality time outside with the kids, cookouts, lazy weekends.
S. Season of Choice? Summer, I would be okay with summer all year round.

source
T. Tage 5 people? Robyn, Tamar, Dina, mama lola, Ida
U. Unknown Fact? I'm double jointed.
V. Vegetable? Potato!
W. Worst Habit? I'm a worry wort....it's awful...sometimes it's really bad, sometimes it's under control.
X. X-Ray or Ultrasound? Most recently? An x-ray, about a month or so ago (they aren't cheap, either!)
Y. Your Favorite Food? Steak and potatoes. YUM!
Z. Zodiac Sign? Aries


4 comments:

AudreyN said...

Those are awesome quotes!

Robyn G said...

I'm glad I checked this today, Miss Emily! Will start working on my list. I have to concure with many of your answers, especially Steak!

~✽Mumsy✽~ said...

Fantastic way to blog, I think!

Elaine Alguire said...

My brother's best friend in HS was double jointed. He could do some crazy things with his limbs! ;)

Thanks for linking up!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...