Tuesday, June 18, 2013

168/365 Chalk Dust // Break Time


We have a lot of chalk dust on the deck. The kids like to scrape the pieces along the chairs. It makes for a pretty deck!

I'm taking a little break for an undetermined amount of time. Life has been busy, and the last thing I want to do at night after a long day is blog. I'm spent, and though I will spend my time editing photos, or scrapping, blogging isn't something I want to do too much right now. I may post, but with no regularity or anything.

If you want to keep up, I do plan to post to my Project 365 board and my Project 52 Board regularly on Pinterest (a lot less time consuming as long as I don't get sucked in!)

Happy Tuesday!

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Enjoy the break! I'll have to check out your pinterest board :)

Revamp Spunky Rena said...

Hi Lovely... I am your newest follower from Bloglovin Blog Hop. Love your awesome blog!
Followed you via Bloglovin'. Feel free to follow me @ www.revampspunkyrena.com
xoxo
Rena

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...