Tuesday, May 28, 2013

147/365 Pink!

We saw some pretty pink flowers this weekend. I didn't get the best shot. The skies were cloudy and we were walking pretty fast, but I wanted to get a shot of how pretty the trees were.


I added two textures to the photo, one of Nancy's Memorial Day Duo textures, and one of Kim's textures, I still can't remember which one.

I first added Nancy's texture, at Combine 80%, then I added Kim's texture at Overlay of about 60%, then I added a vintage layer to it to lighten it up a bit more.

6 comments:

Kristy LifenReflection said...

Beautiful combination!

Karen @ away for the weekend said...

I thought the first image was very pretty, but I love the edits! The image looks like a watercolor - very beautiful!

Patrice said...

Love your edit!

Kim Cunningham said...

Very pretty edit!

Steve n Vickie said...

Beautiful!!!

Nancy @ A Rural Journal said...

Love these edits Em -- Thank you for sharing at Tuesday Muse this week. xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...