Thursday, May 23, 2013

142/365 Blooms

We are finally seeing little flowers all over the place. And, as it turns out, they are torturing me. I've not really ever been an allergy sufferer, or maybe I have and just was able to ride it out, but man, this is extraordinarily unpleasant (to put it nicely). 
Little Things Thursday

I ended up in Urgent Care again this week, and left with an action plan until I can get in to see the allergist (which isn't for another week!) An inhaler, ibuprofen, and Claritin. It all seems to be helping (mostly), but there are definite good days and ungood days.


3 comments:

Kim Cunningham said...

As southerner say, "Bless your heart"! That sounds so rough. My husband suffers greatly from weeds in fall, and some sort of pollen or weed in spring. He takes Allegra D daily no matter what season. It has really improved his quality of life. If he forgets, he is miserable. I hope you get something that helps.

tiarastantrums said...

ah - you are as miserable as me then! I'm slowly dying here!

Deanna said...

Oh so sorry for you allergies. I do believe this is one of the worst years around here. I normally never suffer, but this year, I have definitely noticed itchy eyes. Hope you get relief soon!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...