Saturday, May 18, 2013

137/365 Selfies // Lendperk

Good morning! Happy Saturday to you!  

I'm not a fan of taking selfies, but I try. Awhile ago, I received an email from Star Li at Lendperk, it was titled something along the lines 'The Netflix for Dresses,' the idea seemed pretty interesting, so I checked it out. I browsed through their selection of dresses and contemplated signing up almost right away. Then life happened, and then I deleted the email, then I had more questions. 

I then contacted her again for another email, and pretty much signed up right away. There are a couple of different rental plans you can choose from, either one dress a month, two dresses a month, or unlimited. 

I received my dress last Friday, Closet Rainbow Floral, I knew as soon as I saw it, that I wanted to give that one a try. I was so excited when I received it in the mail. So, then I finally wore it to work. I considered wearing it for mother's day brunch, then realized that would be a bad idea.

I got tons of compliments at work, and was explaining the details about how I rented this dress to a number of my coworkers.

really not good at taking selfies...

lendperk dress rental

I plan to wear the dress one more time, then will return it and make my next selection for next month. I love the idea of renting out fancy dresses, which is why I got this for myself for mother's day. I figured it would give me a reason to dress up regularly and make me feel pretty!

Now go check out Lendperk!

3 comments:

momphotographer said...

Love the dress! You look lovely and so ready for Summer :)

Star Li said...

You look great, Emily! Thanks so much for your post :)

Tamar SB said...

That's a cool concept! Love the dress too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...