Friday, May 17, 2013

136/365 Orange Rose // Funnies

Happy Friday to you! The Preakness is this weekend, are you going to watch? Is this the year of the Triple Crown!?!?!?! Any horse racing fans out there? 

Well, yesterday, when we were playing outside for a little bit, I got my fingers dirty and did a little gardening, or in this case, wedding and removing plants. I got a little section done, probably a 2x4 section...I think that is the way it's going to have to be, until the weekends. Hopefully it won't rain as much as our little forecaster things says that it is going to rain. Time seems to go by so quickly nowadays, that we live for the time on the weekends more and more. 

In other news, my child is teething again, seriously, he has two teeth left to come in before his two year molars, and he's 14 months old. Insanity I tell you, insanity!



Now, for some funnies!! Audrey and I have a pretty hilarious Funny Board going on over at Pinterest, you should really have a look-see.




Peace out!

4 comments:

AudreyN said...

OMG the wagon one cracks me up!!! That flower is so pretty too!

deborah said...

Wow, love your image ... such great detail, Emily!! As for the rest of this post--hilarious! I did check out the Pinterest board, too ... must follow that one! Visiting from Floral Love. Hope you have a great weekend! :)

Mona's Picturesque said...

Popping over to admire your flowers and to thank you for joining Floral Love! Love the funnies as well *lol*

It’s a privilege to get to host this meme ♥

XO Mona

Lisa Advent said...

OMG!!! I can't stop laughing!!! Those are all so funny! Thanks Em!!! LOL!!! Have a great weekend! and I hope you get your wedding done and those teeth come up soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...