Thursday, May 16, 2013

135/365 Soft


I'm not a very good blogger, I haven't been a good blogger for awhile now, maybe that will change, maybe that won't. It just, that by the time I have time to do things on the computer, I'm pretty tired. My brain isn't function very fast, and it generally draw a blank whenever I try to type something. Responses in emails are usually one word responses, and if I'm lucky, you, or even family members, might get a complete sentence out of me...if you are lucky. I spend most of my time going through my photos, if there is extra time, I'll start a scrap page, if there's extra extra time, I'll work on a blog post. 

Last night, by the time I got to the computer, I got three photos in before I started to nod off. It's been a long week, with long days. Fortunately, the weather has been awesome, so there's that. Unfortunately, the weather this past "spring" has been so weird, that our tulips aren't looking so good. I got some shots of the one that looks the best, but there are three that just bloomed, got scorched by the one 90 degree day we had, and the others appear to be stunted due to the over extended winter. 

Hopefully one of these weekend both the husband and I will be able to get out and do some much needed yard work, and make it all pretty again. 

6 comments:

Kim Cunningham said...

Well this is a beautiful image! It has been a busy time for many, but you'll bounce back! I find blogging to be cyclical. Some weeks are abundant, and some not so much.

Our garden looks pretty rough with the cool days we have had this spring. Hoping it bounces back!

anastasia ana said...

Gorgeous! I love it.

I'm very tired too and I try to keep in touch with friends on the net...
It's been a difficult time for me too - the transition from winter to spring ..
Take care.
Uses calcium - effervescent or capsules, you'll feel better!
hugs

Robyn G said...

Hang in there Emily! I have been feeling tired and a little blue too.

We just have to hang on to the many blessings we have and be thankful everyday. Coffee and chocolate are good to help us along.

Marisa Lerin said...

Hope you and your garden are feeling more awake!

Lauren said...

Such a pretty picture.

Mitzi said...

This image is definitely the perfect representation of soft! Lovely shot and colors.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...