Wednesday, May 08, 2013

127/365 Color Fun


One of the gifts the boy got for his birthday were color bubbles. We have only had a handful of nice days, so we decided to take our chances and used them yesterday, not really knowing what I was getting myself into. The boy did have a lot of fun, and as the packaging says "Messy Fun" is about right. It was a bit tough to handle with the little one trying to get everything into his mouth. I will be glad when that phase is over.

I also pulled out my little point and shoot (which feels so much lighter than my little slr), and had fun with the color selective feature. I have a feeling I will be keeping that one out, as I really enjoy using it! Ya gotta mix it up a bit, ya know?!

What are some of your favorite things to do outside now that it is finally nice out!

1 comment:

Ida said...

Fun shots. Those bubbles can be "messy fun." Coleen had some and stained some of her clothes.
Happy Birthday to your little one. He's growing fast.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...