Monday, May 20, 2013

10 favorite characters from tv or movies

I generally forget about Monday Listicles until Monday night, then, I usually forget about it one more time, then completely forget to participate. So, when I stopped by, and saw that today's list is about TV, I totally jumped on that one. What is one to do once the kids are in bed? Well, watch tv of course! So, today, I bring you the top 10 tv couples I like right now based on the tv programming I am watching.

Topping the list, a freshly cancelled show that you MUST watch, because it is that awesome...

1. Ben Sherman and Sammy Bryant, from Southland. Seriously, love this show. I don't even know what to say. My husband and I saw the first season right before the second season started on TNT, and we were instantly hooked. I was mad/sad to here that the show has been cancelled.

source

Next up is,

2. Raylan Givens and Boyd Crowder from Justified. These two aren't on the same team like Ben and Sammy, Raylan is usually hunting after Boyd or one of Boyd's boys for one reason or another. Another total must see, if you ask my opinion.

Justified S01E08 - Blowback
Raylan and Boyd  
source

Now, the my third pic, I love the humor in Parks and Rec, and thinks is great that Leslie found Ben. They make a really cute couple. Every one on this show is funny in their own element, so when you put them all together...hilarity!
3. Leslie Knope and Ben Wyatt
benles
source

Another one of my favorite couples. Jess and Nick from New Girl. I hate that they tease you, pretty much every episode about the on again, off again, is it a relationship status of Jess and Nick. Seriously, funny stuff here!
4. Jess and Nick


source

Back when Alias was on tv, I was a fan, so, on the weekends, when the kids are taking naps and after all the chores have been completed, I watch Alias, remember, back before Bradley Cooper was famous?!?! Anybody? But, anyway, Vaughn and Sydney...great pairing, great pairing, indeed.
5.Vaughn and Sydney

source

Another new television program I've become a fan of Is The Mindy Project. I wasn't so sure about it...I wanted to watch to see whether or not Mindy could hold her own show after The Office, and I think she can! And plus, it's pretty funny.

6. Mindy Lahiri and Danny Castellano
mindy-project-premiere.jpg
source

This show, Party Down, is one we own on DVD. We haven't purchased too many shows, but we weren't sure the lifespan, or the availability of this show when we started watching it. It was on Netflix as an original Starz show, and more hilarity ensued! Fun Fact: Jane Lynch was on Party Down when she got cast for Glee, and had to leave Party Down to do Glee, at which point Megan Mullally got cast to fill her place.

7. Henry and Casey

source

Another fun program is Workaholics. I'm not even sure how we stumbled upon this show, since we never really watch Comedy Central with any regularity, but it's funny.

8. Adam DeMamp and Anders Holmvik

source

Another show that is done this year is Breaking Bad. We've watched this one from Day one, so it's been interesting to see the evolution of Jesse...I am curious to see what they do to keep us guessing this season, but my bets is that Walter Jr. is invovled somehow.

9. Walter and Jesse
Walter White (Bryan Cranston) and Jesse Pinkman (Aaron Paul) from "Breaking Bad": "You may know a lot about chemistry man but you don't know jack about slangin' dope". -Jessie Pinkman "Sitting around, smoking marijuana, eating Cheetos and masturbating do not constitute 'plans.'"- Walter White
source

and finally....something that I've been anticipating for awhile, STARTS IN A WEEK! The new season of Arrested Development will be on Netflix! I couldn't pick which pairing I liked best, so I had to pick them all, because seriously, they are all so funny!
10. The entire cast of Arrested Development

source

Linking Up with Stasha for Monday Listicles!

8 comments:

Robbie K said...

Clearly I need to start watching more tv! I love Leslie & Parks & Rec gang. In fact it made my list too!

The Dose of Reality said...

LOVE Leslie and Ben. LOVE! And don't even get us started on how much we adore Arrested Development!-The Dose Girls

Sarah said...

We LOVE Justified. Boyd is one of my favorite "villains" ever, and of course, how can you not fall just a little bit in love with Raylan Givens? Put them together, and the dialogue is brilliant.

Kerry Rivera said...

Love, love, love Arrested Development! You have some great couples too. :)

CLR said...

I am way out of the loop! I have not watched one of these shows! Will have to check out Southland. Looks good!

Marie said...

I'm with Robbie. The only show I watch in your list is Parks & Rec!

Yona Williams said...

WHAT! Southland got cancelled…seriously…that is such a good show. I've only seen about 4 episodes and I love the plotlines and character development. I planned on watching the seasons all in one swoop (like on Netflix or something), now I am soooo disappointed to hear they gave that show to axe. Breaking Bad is a really good show too.

Happy belated Listicles Monday!

Yona from http://artpark78.com/blog1

Stasha said...

What a great list. I am mildly obsessed with Justified. It seems like forever before the new season starts...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...