Wednesday, April 03, 2013

Get your Shine on with Colgate Optic White

I don't know about you, but I like to brush my teeth. Do you like to brush your teeth? Well, I recently received the Colgate Optic White Regimen complimentary for testing purposes through Influenster, and as I opened my box with the help of my son, I squealed in delight (though you might not be able to here the squeal in the video).

The toothbrush is really nice, the bristles are soft and I love the circular shape, then

on the back, are some little nubby things that massage the inside of your mouth.

I have used the Colgate Optic White Regimen for over a week now, morning and night. I brush with the toothpaste and rinse with the mouthwash, and can say that my teeth are most definitely brighter. 
I am a tea drinker. I drink at least two cups a day, and that will do a number on your teeth. I have stained teeth, every time I go to the dentist for my regular check up, they mention it, and mention products and advice to reduce my staining. I had a dentist appointment scheduled for last week I had to cancel, so it will be interesting to hear what they have to say when I go in on Tuesday.

I totally give Colgate Optic White two thumbs up, I totally recommend it! You should check it out and check out what other Influensters have to say about it here!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...