Sunday, April 07, 2013

96/365 Fast // Freebies

How is everyone doing this Sunday! 
I've been a busy! I've got some freebies for you today. There is a paper a day challenge over at pixelscrapper, so I made this kit with the papers I made for week 1. 

Here are the templates for the papers all packaged together. The flowers and the leaves are for personal use only, all the rest are commercial use okay.

And my week scrapped!

And, finally my photo for the day. Just another glimpse into our day. Busy, and fast....that's all I have to say!

Happy Sunday!!

4 comments:

Jaime Oliver said...

fantastic pictures i am loving the bun icing!

Coombe Mill said...

I like the way you display your weeks photos and I think the blurred picture works great with the caption!

Tamar SB said...

Fun papers - you're so creative! Love the scrapbook layout too - very fun!

Alison Pike said...

I love the scrapbook page. Really effective. And your 'fast and busy' photo completely makes sense!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...