Friday, April 05, 2013

94/365 Scarf / Funnies!

I was going to type scarf season is over...then I realized, as I look down, that I am still wearing my scarf. BUT, in my defense, I am wearing a short sleeved shirt. Again, before I uploaded this photo, I was playing with collages, but nothing has been working for me lately, with respect to my photo creativity. Granted, it's blossoming in my digital scrapbooking, but haven't committed a ton of time to photo editing. I've got the pictures from Easter day all done, but that is about it.

Are you ready for a laugh? As always, you can find some pretty funny stuff on our pinterest board.


source

I love Arrested Development!

source


source

Maury = quality programming

source

These never get old!!

source

Happy Friday!

9 comments:

Bonnie said...

I love your image. I'm a sucker for soft, monochromatic art.

Thanks again for the laughs!

Tamar SB said...

That poor teacher, ahah! I love scarves with short sleeves!

bettyl said...

Funny! Really. Poor Mr Thomas.

tiarastantrums said...

I agree- scarves are still a viable accessory now!

Jeanne said...

I like your processing really well!

Ruth said...

I hope you're enjoying your scrapbooking, the creativity flows where it wants... :)

Kim Cunningham said...

Spring scarves are fun, but it is time for the woolen ones to pack up! Love the funnies. The Maury one is just too funny. I mean, really?

momphotographer said...

haha!!! I just made a shawl and thinking that the season for it is over I wore it yesterday and it seems like it will be perfect for Spring and Summer evenings.

LOve your shot. The processing is cool!

Ida said...

Nice photo of your scarf, I love the tones and the texture of the scarf.

That teacher will need a raise!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...