Wednesday, April 03, 2013

92/365 Yum!


I've been pretty quiet around these parts lately. It seems like there's just been too much going on, between the crazy schedules and the illnesses, I've not had a lot of extra time or energy to do too much more than just posting my photos a day. I don't like to link up if I can't participate, only seems fair...so maybe next week.

We finally had some nicer temps yesterday, I believe we were in the 40s, this winter, is just dragging on and holding it's tight grip for way too long. I was listening to the radio and heard that we have yet another chance for snow over the weekend. Baseball has started, and it's still snowing...I know I know, it happens, but I sure wish all the snow was gone and the warmish temps would stay!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...