Monday, April 22, 2013

111/365 Pretty Beans!

If it were Spring, this would be a flower, oh wait, it is Spring? Could have fooled me! We are in for YET ANOTHER round of snow tonight, and clearly, if you read this with the tone that I am writing it, I'm not too happy about it. 

And, I finally remembered to put my scrap page together. I wasn't on the computer too much this weekend, lots or chores and little things to do around the house, and by the time I did have time, I just wanted to sit and relax, which is exactly what I did!
I used Miss Tiina's Hooty Coo kit from The Confectionery for my page today.
Here's to hoping you don't get any more snow until November!

8 comments:

tinajo said...

Yikes, no more snow now - I´ve had SO enough of it! I hope it´s the last you see of it too! :-)

Mary Gene Atwood said...

Here's to spring springing up your way soon. Love that jelly bean shot.

Tamar SB said...

10:20 in the morning and I'm salivating.

Kim Cunningham said...

No snow here, but it is still chilly in the south. It's almost May and we should be in the 80s by now. I feel for you! I would console myself with those jellybeans. :)

Robyn G said...

Emily,

Great minds think alike ... Snow, snow go away come back a November day! We woke up to 3-4" of new white stuff this morning. At least the wind was not blowing.

Sounds like Wednesday we are in for a hurricane. Here's to Wednesday's wind blowing in some spring weather.

Shannon said...

I love your flower pics. oops I mean jellybeans:) I wish I could send so spring your way. Hope you have a great week, think sunny thoughts.

Dina Lettre said...

We've been cooler than normal the last week or so....which means highs are only in the 60's/70's. :) We LOVE Jelly Belly!

packmom said...

More jelly beans! Love it. Nice scrapbook page too. I can't imagine still dealing with snow!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...