Sunday, April 21, 2013

110/365 Snowman & some freebies


Well, the boy and his dad got outside yesterday and made some snow men. The boy definitely had fun with it.
I totally forget to do my project 52 page last night. I was tired, and was attempting to do some internet shopping, thus, got nothing accomplished. Go figure.

I do have some digital scrapbooking freebies today. I knew I wasn't going to keep up with the Paper a Day at pixelscrapper, but I got four templates, and about 15 papers made. 



Enjoy your Sunday. We are finally getting around to switching around our car seats. We were waiting for nicer weather, and although it's not Spring, it's trending that way, so now's the time!

5 comments:

Coombe Mill said...

SNOW, Brrrr! They did make an impressive snowman.

Bev Carter said...

Love the snowman photo. Looks like he is smiling!
I am your newest GFC. thanks for the download of new paper.
Have a wonderful Sunday,
Bev
@ Eclectic Red Barn

tiarastantrums said...

I can honestly say I am not the least bit jealous of your snow!

Joanne Blunt said...

Great snowman.

Susanne Remic said...

Oh snow? Where are you?!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...