Sunday, April 14, 2013

103/365 More purple flowers.

Happy Sunday!
How is your weekend going? We've been busy, like normal. We got little brothers' one year photos finally taken. I had originally schedule the shoot with Sears, and then a day later, the whole Sears Portrait Studio closes down...that really irritated me, because they still let me book the appointment! So, we went to JCP instead, and although I wasn't sure what to expect, was really happy with the service and the quality of photos we received. I really wish I'd be able to do them, maybe I'll try some things when it gets nice out, but until then, we will continue to do what we do.

Well, I've got some downloads for you today. The first is a template pack. I've still been keeping up with the pixelscrapper paper a day challenge. I goofed a couple of times these week with the templates, and haven't gone back to fix them to transparencies, but I've got four for you today.

And, for those of you that like the premade papers, I've got a large bundle, I like this weeks color scheme a lot better than last weeks, and hopefully you will find these useful to you. I made 4 of each set, sometimes five, but there are some papers included in the paper pack that are not shown (like the stars set). I really had a lot of fun with the splatter, and the paint sets.

I used Miss Tinas May Flowers for this page
I did my text on my page a little different this time. I am really bad at added text or descriptions for my pages, something I really struggle with, so I'm hoping to get better with that, so not only do I have the picture, but can remember more with adding some text to my pages. I see SOOO many wonderful examples of it in the gallery, that i hope to get there with my pages some day.

4 comments:

The Monko said...

The purple flowers are stunning, what a great photo to make a template from

Natasha In Oz said...

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment. Your blog is beautiful and you are so talented!

If you have 5 minutes to spare I'd be thrilled if you could link up your pretty post to my weekly Say G'Day linky party. It's on now and this week I'm also inviting Pinning Bloggers to join my Mother's day Community board on Pinterest-it would be a great way to showcase some of the special posts from your blog. Drop by for details if you are interested.

Best wishes,
Natasha in Oz

Jannibele said...

Such prette purple flowers! Thanks for your nice comments on my blog:)

Natasha In Oz said...

Thanks so much for sharing this beautiful post post at Say G'Day Saturday! I've just shared it on Pinterest.

Hope to see you again this weekend.

Best wishes,
Natasha in Oz

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...