Friday, April 12, 2013

101/365 Light

As per the usual, I'm short on words. The theme for Photo Art Friday is light, so here's my example of light!!


Now some funny stuff. There is a lot more funny on our Friday Funnies Community Board






I hope you all have a splendid weekend! I'm hopeful we might be able to get outside for a little bit, even through we are still in the middle of winter! The babe hates the winter gear, but we might have to tough it out so the toddler can get some of his energy out!!

6 comments:

AudreyN said...

I love the spiderman one! And the beer sign is so true :) Happy Weekend!

Tamar SB said...

Omg these are hilarious!!!

Allie said...

I love the contrast between the two photos! The difference of light is gorgeous!

xoxo,
Allie @ Framed by God
http://framedbygod.blogspot.com/

Dina Lettre said...

I'd love to rumble with that grumble for a bit. :) And, how sweet are those otters?!? Love your light shots, too. Have a great weekend, girl!

Currie Silver said...

what a feast!!

momphotographer said...

it's always fun to visit you :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...