Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Influenster Sugar 'n Spice VoxBox

About a week ago I received my second Influenster VoxBox...the 
Sugar 'n Spice Vox Box

How fun is that right?

Then we all got sick.

Blah.

BUT, I'm here now, with a review of most of the items in the box!
As I begin, I will state, I don't have a photo of one of the items I received, the belVita Breakfast Biscuits, my son and I ate them before I had a chance to take a photo of them, but I will add, they were very delicious, and I (and my son) would eat them again!

1. Colgate Optic White - includes  toothpaste, toothbrush, and mouthwash. I have been using all of these products now for almost a week, and love it! I love the toothbrush with the bristley-things on the back. The mouthwash also is great as it doesn't have that burn that some mouthwash has. I totally recommend!

2. Dickinson's Original Witch Hazel Oil Controlling Towelettes. The box includes twenty individually packaged towelettes. I have been using these now at night as a part of my nighttime routine, and they seem like the are helping with my oily skin.

3. Nectresse. I have not tried this yet. I am not one to eat products that are 100% real sugar, so I probably won't be giving these a try.

4. Vaseline Spray and Go. I gotta say, this stuff is pretty awesome. I stink at applying lotion, and anybody that has seen me, knows I need the lotion. My hands are the worst, but this winter has not been nice to me. I cannot tell you how many bottles of lotion I've gone through, and I'm very picky about my lotions. The Spray and Go is not at all greasy and blends in super quick. I am loving it!

5. belVita Breakfast Biscuits.
Not pictured, eaten too quickly, in my ravenous state, I forgot to take a picture. I enjoyed mine, my son enjoyed his, and I would totally buy these at the store.

I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.


2 comments:

Lauren said...

I'm eating belVita cookies right now! They are so yummy.

AudreyN said...

So awesome that you got another voxbox! I have wanted to try the spray lotion!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...