Friday, March 29, 2013

87/365 Stop Light & Funnies

Yesterday morning, as we were headed toward the freeway, I noticed how huge the moon was and wanted to get a picture. We were at the stop light and I was fumbling around with my camera and trying to switch out my lenses while the light was red. I made it, but the pictures didn't turn out like I thought they should in my head, but like the way this one turned out. 

I really wanted to follow the theme for  Graffiti, but the week got a hold of me, and my creativity has been taken over with concern and caring for little ones. My energy has been zapped, and usually by the time I get to sit down in front of the computer I really didn't want to do too much. 

I'm really hopeful that we will turn a corner in the next day, and then we can move forward and not look back! Next week will prove to be a busy one, no daycare, first of the month. Busy busy busy. 

I hope spring is springing in your neck of the woods, and you are all ILLNESS FREE!

Now, how about some funnies! As always, you will find more funny stuff here on the Pinterest board






2 comments:

Ida said...

So sorry to hear you've had little ones sick - hope all are better soon.

Nice photo, the colors and bokeh in this are lovely.

Currie Silver said...

well I like how that turned out, too!!
good funnies.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...