Sunday, March 17, 2013

75/365 Green and some freebies!

Happy St. Patrick's Day to you! 
Here is a green photo for you!

I have been a very busy lady today! I've already got lunch in the crock pot, and some Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies in the oven!

Here my project 52 scrapped. I'm still kind of surprised I'm keeping up with it.

In addition to that, I've got some freebies for you today! I am been trying to scrap my wedding day, but have had a tough time putting it all together to make it looks cohesive, so I started recolor some of the Pixelscrapper templates, and made some of my own backgrounds. I've split it up into two files. I didn't count exactly but there is about 15 papers and 30 or so elements. A lot of the elements are the same type, just in a variety of colors.
Happy Sunday!

10 comments:

Jaime Oliver said...

love the photo layout its cool :-)

Coombe Mill said...

Interesting collage of pictures.

Gracie O'Tripp said...

I like the treatment you gave to your photo. Good work. Please check out my entry.

Mummy of Two said...

Great pictures - really different!

OneDad3Girls said...

I love the unique layout of your photos it's very effective.

Robyn G said...

I like the edit on the green photo!
Your Scrap page for project 52 is neat. Love the design. What a cute "funny face."

Elaine Livingstone said...

I like the static picture, a bit different. I dont do camera lenses, mine is a digital point and shoot.

Susanne Remic said...

I love the effects you've used :)
xx

Emma wright said...

Great collage of pics x

Emma Martin said...

That's a great edit on the green photo.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...