Friday, March 15, 2013

73/365 Textured Tree

texture tree

Happy Friday! I don't know about you, but Winter is still rearing is ugly head, and we are in for another snow storm over the weekend. Sigh. I hope if you are able to enjoy Spring weather, that you are actually enjoying it! We've been battling colds and teething this week, both seem to be getting better as the week goes on, but my lovely children are so loving that they have shared their germs with me, so now I have a cold. Isn't it great how that works?

Now, for some FUNNIES! As always, you can see more on our Friday Funnies Pinterest Board, and if you want to pin to it, just let me or Audrey know!

Class act right here!

Next time, don't use the crosswalk, use the Rosswalk!

I love irony.

Protest! Protest! Protest!

Can there be too much internet?

Happy Friday!

10 comments:

Kim Cunningham said...

Nice texture! I have to say that your funnies make smile! I guess that is the point, but just letting you know I enjoy them! :)

Andrea Dawn said...

Your textured tree is beautiful, Emily. Stopping by from Photo Art Friday.

AudreyN said...

These totally had me giggling today! Happy Friday!

missing moments said...

Love your tree image. I'm enjoying photographing trees lately.

momphotographer said...

love your picture! the use of texture is wonderful!

Bonnie said...

Gorgeous portrait of a bleak day! Love the editing choices you made.

Currie Silver said...

BEautimous trees. I love the way the texture "feels" to my eyes!!

it is very cold this week in Florida, but sunshine and blue skies. I suppose this is about perfect weather in my opinion, although the mornings are a bit bracing until about 10 when it's NOT so frigid feeling.

good funnies. feel better!!

Ruth said...

A perfect pairing of the image and texture work, lovely :)

msdewberry said...

Winter is still hanging around here as well! Love the trees, I would hang that on my wall!

Ida said...

Your tree is wonderful. Great editing. Funnies are good too.
Loved the "Ross Walk" - I'm a big Friends fan. Also the Graffit was pretty funny.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...