So, I fully intended on participating in Monday Listicles on Monday, but I forgot. Then, I saw my feed this morning, and went 'd'oh!'
10 of my favorite smells
1. Fresh newborn baby. You know that smell? That smell is awesome. It's clean, and pure, and wonderful. As wonderful as that smell is, I'm happy to not be dealing with one right now.
2. Linen fresh laundry. That is a nice smell.
3. Chocolate chip cookies in the oven. This smell is awesome because you know in less than 10 minutes, you will be consuming a delicious chocolate chip cookie. I don't bake nearly as often as I'd like to. I hope to rectify that a bit this year.
4. Spring rain. Did you get that? SPRING....rain. Preferably while I am in my house with nowhere to go.
5. Fireplace in use. Usually means you are cozied up with a nice beverage under blankets, relaxing. And, I like all of those things.
6. Lilacs outside on the bushes...means Spring, and I have been ready for Spring for some time.
7. Mint. Peppermint, spearmint, vanilla mint, they are all yummy smells to me!
8. Brewing coffee. I am not yet drinking coffee, but I sure do enjoy the smell of it!
9. Food cooking in the crock pot. It's always a nice smell to have in your kitchen, effortless cooking.
10. Clean hair!
And now for a photo that has nothing to do with the list.
We call these Bear and puppy. They are friends.