Friday, March 08, 2013

67/365 Frosting and some funnies!

Happy  Friday! It's been a weird week for us, but I'm still glad Friday is here.

Anybody that knows me, knows I like frosting. I'm not a frosting-aholic like I use to be, but given the opportunity I will indulge myself. 
Edited with Bonnie's Scratched Lens and Dopped Petals textures
Pixel Dust Photo Art
Friday Photo Journal
1440

I hope you guys have had a good week, and hopefully that the weekend is even better! Now, for some funnies! Since we were home a couple of days this week, I had the TV on while the kids napped. One of the shows I forgot about was Parks and Rec, so if you head to the Pinterest Funny Board, you will see some of that!

Awww

Ron Swanson

Andy Dwyer

hahaha

True wisdom…

Because a rubber band is cheaper than bluetooth.

Happy Friday!!

12 comments:

Tamar SB said...

Mmm that frosting looks so good! Love the cellphone rubber banded to his head, ha!

NatureFootstep said...

I like that frosting image. Never tasted it though. :)

Kimberly said...

Great funnies! Love that last one! And I am also in the procrastinator boat, but never thought of it that way. :)

The Artful Diva said...

what - no bowl to lick?!?!?

momphotographer said...

Love your frosting shot :)

Nancy Claeys said...

Love the guy with the cell phone strapped to his head! Lol.

Lisa said...

your frosting shot is great! and your funnies were funny. :) happy Friday!

Bonnie said...

Great editing. Love the soft blur.

Ida said...

Great frosting shot. Your edit really makes it look extra yummy.

Currie Silver said...

big grins!! well-done with the frosting.

Kathy said...

Love the shot, the angle of the shot and the editing...great job.

Funny posts :)

Capture Life,
Kathy

ellie pcreativegeekery said...

Ahahahha! Parks and Rec is my fave. Thanks for the giggles! XO ellie at Creative Geekery

Swing back tomorrow night for the brand new Weekend Blog Block party! It is being hosted by SIX blogs and there are FIVE different ways to link up (including Pinterest and Twitter!) ! Hope you can make it!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...