Monday, March 04, 2013

63/365 10 things I'm proud of + freebie

Happy Monday! I am linking up with Stasha today, as I normally haven't had my stuff together to link up every Monday, BUT I'm doing it today, so hooray for me, and everyone else for that matter.

So, 10 things that I am proud of:
1. the boy
2. little brother
3. taking the high road
4. playing instruments (I took piano lessons and played violin for some time)
5. graduating college
6. participating in athletics
7. successfully completing projects before starting new ones
macro cross stitching

8. Not yelling at people all the time. Have you ever met people? They sometimes make me what to do that.
9. Making advancements in my career
10. Taking chances

I would normally elaborate on my list, my I'm in birthday recovery mode and probably will be for some time. Keep your eyes peeled for pictures!

ALSO!

Freebie Paper Pack to go along with The Spring Fields kit that Marisa created.


Paper Pack Download here

Happy Monday!

11 comments:

Tamar SB said...

Great list! Some awesome things to be proud of (-:

Kenya G. Johnson said...

Happy belated birthday day! My little brother made my list too ;-)

yourfriendrobin said...

Number 8 made me laugh> :) I should have put that on my list, too. People!

Pride In Photos said...

Your macro shot of the needlepoint is awesome!!! I don't see too many of these around!

Kala said...

I love the shallow depth of field and selective focus in the first image.

Happy Macro Monday

Kelly said...

wonderful list...happy birthday...love the macro shot.

Sisterhood of the Sensible Moms said...

#7 and #8 are my favorites! Erin

AudreyN said...

I love it! Not yelling at people! Some days it's all I can do to not do that!

Kate Hall said...

Happy Belated Birthday! That photo is gorgeous! Nice list.

Genie Robinson said...

Happy belated b'day. I had my 74th on the 7th of February and I am still trying to adjust to the reality of AGING! Love the embroidery macro shot. It is sososo pretty. An embroider always appreciates another embroiderer. genie

Stasha said...

Great stuff. I like completing projects before starting new too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...