Friday, March 01, 2013

60/365 Vintage-y

Well folks, happy Friday. Tomorrow is the big day! The big 1 and I can hardly  believe it. Little brother is such a spunky little guy, as I've been going through his photos for his baby books, I am just amazed with how much he has grown and changed over the course of the year. 

Be on the look out for photos next year, let's hope I don't forget to charge my camera battery!


The prompt for today's photo art was vintage. I am trying really hard to follow prompts this year, and this is what I came up with. My daycare provider has such a wonderful landscape, with bird houses and feeders, I left a little early yesterday and took some pictures. 
winter in february


Now it's time for some funnies! Hooray!

So, you can follow us on the pinterst board (lots of good things there people). You can even pin there too, just let me or Audrey know! The more the merrier!

I visited a few new/different sites than I normally do, to mix it up a bit. Let me know what you think!

Puppy food

grumpy cat no -

Cake Wrecks - Home

AwkwardFamilyPhotos.com

Funny Breakup Ecard: It's better to have loved and lost than to live with a psycho for the rest of your life.

Happy Friday! Have a fun weekend!

11 comments:

OrangeHeroMama said...

WOW, that first pic looks like a painting! LOVE the colours!

http://www.homeofohm.com/2013/03/abc-friday-h-is-for-hoops-yoyo.html

Kim Cunningham said...

That is a beautiful bird feeder. Love the wintry vibe.

Currie Silver said...

well the feeder is exquisite, I love how it sort of disappears at the bottom. very painterly feel.

and the funnies. well, the first with the pup just sent me over the edge. and the psycho all your Life one made me grin.

enJOY!!

Kim Stevens said...

I love birdhouses, I love your photo and your processing. And that photo of the dog, straight to the mouth, so cute!

Ida said...

Super pretty PAF piece. Love your subject matter and I think you did a nice job giving it a vintage feel.

Cute funnies. The B-Day Cake reminded me of a birthday card I once gave my brother. It said, I'm glad you're my brother because you'd make a funny looking sister. Inside I had pasted a photo of him wearing my dress-up wig and dress he put on one day to be funny. He got a kick out of it.

Annemor said...

Love your photo with the birdfeeder and got a good laugh, afterwards.
Best whishes,
Mormor Norway.

http://www.starbear.no/mormor/2013/02/28/photo-art-friday-march-1st-2nd/

momphotographer said...

empty bathery in the middle of outings - it happened to me too many times!

Bonnie said...

Your vintage piece is SO pleasing to the eye!

As always, I leave with a smile. Thank you.

Julia M. C-G said...

What a beautiful birdhouse :) Thank you for sharing!

Melissa Bliss Rich said...

Loving your vintage :)

AudreyN said...

I love that puppy one! I almost posted it on my friday funnies :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...