Friday, February 22, 2013

Can you handle The Taste?!

So last week, I posted a little "pre-taste" to The Taste. Did you see the episode on Tuesday? I had such a fun time watching it, I couldn't believe how quickly the hour went by. It was literally I-N-S-A-N-E. Literally, I say!

So, one of the things I love (a part from the actual competition), is the banter between all the mentors ALL THE TIME. It kills me. And, I have no idea who is going to win, or who I'm even going for, I can't make up my mind, maybe after I watch this next episode I will be able to make a decision, but for right now, I stand undecided.

So, back to the banter. Let's get down to the business at hand and talk about the mentors.
See..check this video out.


Each mentor has something about them I like.



1. Anthony Bourdain.

Now, I've seen Anthony Bourdain on No Reservations, so had a preconceived notion as to what to expect from him, and so far, I say he's delivered. I love his opinion, I love his tastes, I also love his lack of filter.

Prior to viewing The Taste,  I was unaware of who the rest of the mentors were, so my reasons for liking them may seem artificial, and I'm okay with that. I've only seen these people a couple of times, so I only have that, and the little Internet based research I've done of them.

2. Brian Malarkey.

I think he's pretty funny. He is witty and very charismatic, which you can tell from the clip above.

3. Nigella Lawson.

She is smart, she is witty, and has awesome style. Seriously, type her name into Google Images...she's got some pin-worthy outfits!

4. Ludo Lefebvre.

Seriously, the accent. I have no idea how great he is in the kitchen, but he really doesn't have to be with that accent.

Did you tune in last week? What did you think of the sandwich challenge? Are you prepared for what is a head on Tuesday?! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...