Wednesday, February 27, 2013

58/365 Traffic


PhotobucketNapTime MomTog My Memory ArtThe Paper Mama

I've always wanted to get a traffic bokeh shot, though am not stupid enough to do it while driving. So, alas, while I was parked on the interstate, I pulled out my camera. My son was directing me as to what to take pictures of..

Mommy the bridge
Mommy the blue truck
Mommy the purple truck. No, there is no purple truck.
Ok, that one.
No, that one.
Now take a picture of me
Again.
Now sing the ABCs...
and on and on and on.

8 comments:

Anne U @ hot coffee mama said...

Awesome bokeh!

Adrienne said...

Nice traffic bokeh! Somehow captures that blurry eyed feeling we end up with when stuck there for too long and manages to be pretty too!

Tamar SB said...

A back seat photographer already!

Indrani said...

A mystery there!

Michelle said...

Great bokeh!

Stacy Uncorked said...

Love it! And you have to love a backseat director, right? ;)

Signs of Creativity with a MacGyver Twist

tinajo said...

I really like this pic - awesome!

Southern Gal said...

Aren't kids the best directors?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...