Monday, February 25, 2013

56/365 All of them! + freebie

Lately, my son has been playing with stuffed animals a lot more than he use to. Well, he never use to play with them, so now it's fun to see him line them all up, have them all talk to each other and plays out little scenes with them. He includes all of his and all of little brothers and anything else that closely resembles a stuffed animal, and sometimes animals in books are involved too. I gotta say, it's pretty cute. Though, as he is two, he also has the side of him, that likes to jump on the bed, throw himself on a pile of pillows and run aimlessly about the house in disregard of toys, objects, or people. 

Oh to be two.

stuffed animals

Well, I put another paper pack together. I wasn't going to rest until I figured out some more features in GIMP, so alas, a heart paper pack. There's blue, red, yellow (not shown), red/pink, and rainbow. Enjoy!



Download link

Happy Monday!

3 comments:

Tamar SB said...

So sweet! Love the angle of the shot and the edits!

Kay said...

Awwwww, cute! I love to overhear those conversations, full of imagination.

Lisa said...

Little boys are the best! I love the photo of his hands. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...