Sunday, February 24, 2013

55/365 Rainbow

These magnets are a part of a larger set. The boy likes to stick these on the fridge, and I  tend to forget they are there, so every single time I go to open it they all start hitting things and crash to the floor.
rainbow magnets

Weekly Top Shot #71TheBoyandMe's 365 Linky

Project 52 - week 8!

You would think by this point I would remember to build my weekly template early in the week and add the photos, but it seems I forget every time. Then, when I go to sit down to the computer on Saturday, I'm always like "oh yeah, I need to put my weekly page together!

project 52 - week 8

11 comments:

Tamar SB said...

Those magnets are so cool!

Ruth said...

These are wonderful! I love shots 1 and 6 best ;)

HansHB said...

Great photo, lovely colours and a good composition!

tiarastantrums said...

those are some really cool magnets! my son would have a blast with those!

Sharyl said...

We used to have plastic number and letter magnets all over the lower part of the frig my son played with when little. They always fell off too! Love the shapes of yours, and the angle from which you took the photo!

Karen said...

Cool magnets, great shot!

Jama said...

I don't quiet like to have magnets on my fridge but the sons keep getting them, so I just let them put on the sides instead of the front.

Madge Bloom said...

Cool magnets, I can see how a boy would love these! Thank you for sharing on Weekly Top Shot #71!

Pride In Photos said...

The colors of these magnets are awesome. I am a new grandmother of a year and it is so fun to photograph his toys...so bright and vivid.

Pippa Ainsworth said...

Great photos. Our fridge is awash with magnets too but I'd imagine that those get in the way a lot. I really like the sky in photo 7.

Ellen Arnison said...

Brilliant magnets but I bet they drive you potty falling off the fridge.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...