Friday, February 22, 2013

53/365 Connected

or a lack thereof. 

heart sugar cookie
Well, we had a wonderful hour long commute thanks to the snowfall. Saying that we all enjoyed it would be quite the understatement, but we all tolerated it, mostly, that is. Commuting with children during inclement weather is an art form. It requires a lot of patience, a lot of attention, and requires a lot of adult beverages after they are all in bed. And by a lot, I mean two.

How's about some funnies, ya'll?

As always, for more funnies, check out the Funny Board, or go visit Audrey. We would love to have more pinners join the board (as they say, the more the merrier), so let me know if you are interested.

this damn cat has more range and can emote more than kristen stewart ever could.

EVERY TIME!
(i know i've posted this on my google+ and twitter, but it needs to be reposted for obvious reasons)

#funny

How you are perceived with Capslock Off/On

Whole_World

Happy Friday!!

13 comments:

AudreyN said...

Oh driving in snow is no fun! Especially with kids! I am jealous of your 2 drinks! I have tonight off so maybe I will have a few also! I seriously LOVE grumpy cat!

Annemor said...

Happy friday.
Mormor

http://www.starbear.no/mormor/2013/02/22/photo-art-friday-february-22nd-23rd/

Nancy Claeys said...

Loved the Kristen Stewart imitations. Spot on. :)

momphotographer said...

love your "lack of connection" picture!

Tamar SB said...

Glad your commute was ok - i've had a few snowy commutes sans kids and they've been white knuckle drives - I tip my hat to you!

Bi Ti said...

I am trying to figure out what the first photo was ... a heart shape cookie or the state of TX? :) Thank you for visiting pret-a-vivre.com

Ida said...

Anytime with kids on a drive can be "challenging" but in slow traffic and snow...so happy you survived!
Your connected piece is fun and that cookie is making me hungry.

Enjoyed the funnies, that cat sure could make some sourpuss faces!

Kim Cunningham said...

Oh that grumpy cat makes me laugh. I've been trying to locate the meme where grumpy just says "No". I need that sometimes. :)

Katie @ My Darling Days said...

haha these are great; made me chuckle :)

louciao said...

Very original take on "connect"--or disconnect. I like how the sprinkles came out and the graphic feeling to the picture, like it was all outlined.
Thanks for the fun pix, too!

Melissa Bliss Rich said...

Too funny! Thanks for cheering up my day :)

Have a great weekend!!

Currie Silver said...

very fun and a great take on the theme. love the brownies bit. that brought back some memories!!!

photoartbyanna said...

Love the paf image - beautiful idea, beautiful edit!
(Oh, and love Grumpy cat and the fridge note, too...) ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...