Tuesday, February 19, 2013

50/365 Yellow Rose

texture yellow rose
Well, folks, did you have President's Day off? I was a busy bee working from home. Watching the kids, doing some work, you know, multitasking at it's finest.

I think it was a mostly successful day, not a lot of tears shed, some work goals accomplished, and little time was left for the hobbies.

There were a lot of flowers at work for Valentine's so I got my camera out, and snapped up some shots.

We are in for another dumping of snow (when will it end?!?!?!?!), so not looking forward to it.

How's about you? Are you still glad winter is here, or has spring already started to 'spring' in your area?


11 comments:

graciebinoya.com said...

This is lovely! Yellow flowers are a favorite. I think they are cheerful and can brighten someone's day.

Life with Kaishon said...

No way Jose! I am not glad it is still winter. I need Spring to come and cheer me up : )

Glad you had a great day off yesterday.

Dina Lettre said...

We've had SO much rain this year...which we are not used to in GA. I know we need it, but I am soooo ready to complain about the excruciatingly hot sun. :)

Love that rose!

Peg Peter said...

Beautiful rose, and I like the texture of the shot.

We had a few days of nice weather so I got my hopes up for spring, but then I woke up and everything was frozen again today. Sigh.

Thanks for stopping by my blog! :)

Tamar SB said...

What a pretty rose! Here in New England schools have this whole week off, so I am enjoying some relaxation and rest!

http://vivhalliwell.com said...

Love the happy yellow colour visiting from Texture Tuesday...

Anita Johnson said...

Beautiful flowers, but i want them growing in our gardens, not in vases. Hope the snow isn't too bad there!

Buckeroomama said...

Ooh, a yellow rose! I love yellow roses... they were the primary flowers in my wedding bouquet. :)

Nancy Claeys said...

Yep, were waiting for the snow as well. We need the precip but...

Carol said...

Beautiful!

Nicki said...

Pretty roses - bright enough to lift anyone's spirit. We are currently inching towards spring with slushy rain mixed with a day here and there of sunshine. Every year I've been alive, Spring has not failed to show up, so I am confident it will get here soon enough.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...