Thursday, February 14, 2013

45/365 Red and a Valentine's Freebie

Happy Valentine's Day!
Shooby-dooby-do. 

This is about as red as it gets for us. Boys and cars, you gotta love it.
seeing red

I am finally starting to feel pretty normal again. I got out this morning and took pictures of the fresh 2 inches of snow we got, took some pictures of flowers and am glad I did. 

As per the norm, I am short on words, and on time, so I hope you all have a fabulous day!

I have a Valentine's Freebie. Again, I would have like to have done more, but I wasn't wanting to sit in front of the computer more than I had to this past week, so I've got a couple of overlays, a couple of ribbons and a couple of hearts. I used templates from Pixelscrapper and the paper in the hearts is from the Love Me Paper Pack, but the hearts are mine. Enjoy!


Love is overlays
also included are three ribbons (not shown)
link here

Linking up with the Valentine's Blog Hop!

13 comments:

Beth @ E. lizard Breath Speaks said...

hey, i hopped over from Boost-My-Blog Party! nice to meet ya. have a great <3 Day!! big hugs. ( :

Lisa @ Two Bears Farm said...

Great picture! Thanks for participating in the blog hop today :-)

Our Neck of the Woods said...

Happy Valentine's Day! Thanks for the cool freebie!

Visiting from the Boost My Blog party :)
Tammy
ourneckofthewoods.net

Tami Von Zalez said...

I bet that little red truck is a prized collectible.

Popped in from the Boost My Blog Valentine's hop ~

thriftshopcommando.blogspot.com

Kathy said...

Visiting from "Boost Your Blog Party"....Happy VAlentie's Day :)

shirley said...

Happy Valentines Day! Visiting from Nancy's blog hop. Lovely freebie, too - thank you!

A Journey Called Life said...

I like the red jeep :) Lovely freebie!!

Happy Valentine's Day!

-Marissa
visiting from the Valentine's Day Blog Party.

Tanya Breese said...

oh i am very familiar with all those little hot wheels! happy valentine's day!

Tanya Breese said...

i think my comment disappeared but happy valentine's day!

Tina Fariss Barbour said...

Love the truck!

Visiting from boost my blog party--nice to meet and join you!

Navigating Northward said...

Great photos. Nice to meet you via Boost-My-Blog party. Hope you had a great valentine's day!

Enie Dub said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog via the BNB party.

I'm your latest follower!

Bi Ti said...


Love you red Shooby-dooby-do :-) Thank you for stopping by Pret-a-vivre.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...