Sunday, February 10, 2013

41/365 Workin'

Happy Sunday! We are staying warm and dry today, we are forecasted for some snow, but I looked out the window once, and only saw a dusting, so I'm not sure what we are suppose to get. 

On Friday, the grandparents came up, and the husband and I got a night to ourselves. It was fun to go out, and have a nice dinner and sleep in (even though my internal alarm clock went off at 5:00, I went back to sleep, thank goodness).

a boy and his tools

TheBoyandMe's 365 Linky

We bought some things at Michaels, so today we are making some valentine's for daycare, I hope this will be fun for the boy, I'm sure it will get messy, but I am okay with that. Last night I got all the different papers cut into different shapes, and will get everything laid out sometime after little brother goes down for his nap.



What are you up to this Sunday?!

11 comments:

Coombe Mill said...

Those lie ins are so precious, if only there were more! Love the new bag, gorgeous!

Lisa said...

Oh! You got to go out on a real date!!! How wonderful!!! sorry for being a stranger :( sometimes I just have to walk away from blogging for a week or two. to bad too because I REALLY Enjoy it! I get the funny feeling you know exactly what I'm say'n :)

Love!!!!

Lisa said...

OH! AND GREAT PHOTOS!!!!!

tiarastantrums said...

very cool edit

Anne Payne said...

Baby toes and Raspberry M&M's....they're about = in my book :)

tinajo said...

It feels like I´ve mostly have been eating today - Sundays are so good since there´s plenty of time to enjoy food. And snacks. And a couple of cookies. ;-)

Madge Bloom said...

Sweet... what is sweeter than baby toes!? Thank you for sharing on Weekly Top Shot #69!

Laurie said...

What a lucky girl you are!! A real date, and sleeping in. I am not sure it could get better than that.

Secret Mom Thoughts said...

Date nights are so fun! I want to try raspberry M & M now.

AudreyN said...

Woohoo A date night! My son has that same train! What kind of valentines are you making? Trying to think of something for my boy to mail to his cousins

rebecca said...

Fun photos + great layout!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...